Writing About My Oldest Passion: Baseball

I haven't blogged in many years, the primary reason of which was that I didn't really have the time. I probably still don't, but I recently recalled how enjoyable it is to write down one's thoughts about something that one truly enjoys but isn't easily conveyed to others in real life. I already did the music thing (permanently on the end of my 'to do again someday' list), so I thought I would focus on one of other favorite things in life as far as I can remember.

I figured this blog could be about the widespread ways that my life continues to revolve around baseball, a sport that has many elements of what I like even if I myself never was a particularly good baseball player in my youth. Something about the game has resonated me throughout the years, and I tend to find enjoyment watching it, reading about it, and celebrating it through various hobbies. Since the audience of this blog is likely one, with perhaps a momentary expansion to two or three, I thought that I could just get all my thoughts on the sport out there even if I'm probably going to be the primary reader of it all.

And so, here comes a bunch of posts about the Boston Red Sox, fantasy baseball, baseball cards, scouting commentary about my kids' softball and baseball trevails, and other things about baseball that may be considered as TMB (too much baseball). Hope you enjoy it all but, if not, at least I will!

Comments